Our services explained.
Answers to questions you may have
What information do you need?
- Name, Address and Contact Details
- Date and time for the pump, allowing for 1hr set up
- Size of pump required (help and guidance available)
- Volume and type of concrete, including any additions, fibres etc
- Brief Description of the pour, eg footings, external slab, bridge, deck etc
- Any special requirements, additional pipeline, second man etc
What do I need to provide?
- A level area of hard standing, with no overhead obstructions, on which to set up the pump
- Clear access to the pump for truck mixers to back onto
- Cement to grout the line - 1 x 25kg bag per 10m of pipeline
- A good pump mix of concrete, ensure you tell your concrete supplier that you will be using a pump.
- A suitable place for the operator to wash the pump out.
What happens on the day?
- The pump will arrive and liaise with the customer before set up
- The concrete mixer truck will arrive and back onto the pump
- The concrete will be placed into position using the boom where possible.
- Where ground line is used the concreting gang will need to move the pipeline around as necessary.
- At the end of the pour the pump operator will clean all the concrete from the pump and pipeline.